It happens every single day. Life is going great and then all of a sudden BOOM, someone hits your BMW.
At Louisville Collision Center, we want to help you through each step of the process to help restore your BMW back to the condition it was five minutes before the accident. There are 5 key things we want you to know about having your BMW repaired at Louisville Collision Center after an accident:
- As the vehicle owner, YOU have the choice on where your BMW gets fixed. Insurance companies will likely “suggest” places to take your vehicle, but those recommended shops are often on that list because they discount the repair to most insurance companies. If you want your BMW fixed exactly the way that BMW requires, bring it to us at Louisville Collision Center, Kentucky’s ONLY BMW Certified Collision Repair Center. It’s YOUR right to choose who fixes your BMW.
- WE will handle your claims process for you. The average vehicle owner has an accident every six years. That’s a long time, especially the way that vehicles are constantly changing today. The only way to make sure that your vehicle is restored to BMW standards is to have our BMW Certified employees help you with the process of repairing your BMW. We have a proven track record of working successfully with insurance companies to make sure that your car is restored to BMW’s standards, and nothing short of that.
- Every BMW Certified technician at Louisville Collision Center undergoes more than 250 hours of BMW vehicle-specific training before they are certified. That’s more than 1 month of training at their training centers across the country with only one focus, how to fix a BMW exactly the way BMW requires. Even after all that, they still aren’t done. Continuing education keeps technicians current on newly launched models and the latest advances in automotive repair technology.
- To be part of the BMW-certified collision program, BMW REQUIRES a Certified Collision Repair Center to be equipped with industry-leading diagnostic instruments, approved measuring equipment, spray booth systems, hand tools, welding and dent repair stations. Basically, BMW has always stood for the highest standards in the automotive industry and they still do today. Your BMW will only be repaired with the tools and equipment that BMW requires of its Certified Collision Repair Centers.
- When we repair your BMW at Louisville Collision Center, we RESEARCH and document exactly how BMW requires the vehicle to be repaired using their software BMW AIR. This access which is given to BMW CCRC’s shows step by step blueprints on how to fix your BMW. Serious repairs often require your vehicle to be disassembled to see all the damage. From small repairs, to paintwork to reassembly, our technicians use these procedures designed by BMW engineers to allow technicians to achieve body tolerances like those when your vehicle left the factory on day 1.
- Once you understand these 5 keys, we believe you will see why Louisville Collision Center is the best and most qualified shop around to fix your BMW. Only BMW CCRC’s posses the technology, tools, equipment, facilities, training and expertise to locate problems beneath the surface, delivering more accurate and precise diagnoses for repairs, both inside and out. Your BMW is the second largest investment you will likely ever make, make sure that you choose the Certified experts to protect it for you and repair it exactly the way BMW requires. Our commitment to you and the BMW CCRC program separate us from our competition. We are proud to be Kentucky’s only collision center that have met the requirements of this program for BMW since 2007.